Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cycling holiday

Cycling Holidays, Camping, Vietnam and others

Here you'll find articles on cycling holidays, and some of my more obscure ventures into journalism. I also write for the bike tours holiday and though most of my output for that august publication will be excrutiatingly boring for most normal people, the ones I've chosen here are of more general interest I hope.

All these articles are copyright free so if you would like to lift one, or part of one for your website or newsletter you are more than welcome. Having run newsletters myself I know the problems of finding content sometimes - fear not, just lift what you want. All I ask in exchange is that you place a line such as "Article kindly provided by Geoff Husband whose day job is running cycling holidays in Vietnam- see www.bikingvietnam.com", and if in a webpage rather than on paper please make that a hot-link. Of course if you have any articles you'd like included here I'd be very happy to get them and will of course give full credit to the author.


2 comments:

  1. Find the best destination in Vietnam for Cycle tours, or biking from NHA Trang to HOI by Asiacycling.net at best reasonable prices.
    Vietnam cycle tour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get the chance to enjoy your holiday by cycling tour in Vietnam from Asiacycling.net, a reliable resource on web & get the best services at affordable prices.
    Vietnam cycling holiday

    ReplyDelete